2018 Vaganova Ballet Academy
2018 Vaganova Ballet Academy graduation performance
The 2018 Vaganova Ballet Academy graduation performance at the Kremlin State Theatre in Moscow – the final performance in a long series of graduation showcases – will be a special one for two reasons: this year marks the academy’s 280th jubilee and Marius Petipa’s 200th birthday.
P R O G R A M
- Pas de quatre from “The Awakening of Flora” (choreography by Petipa)
- Dance clock from the opera “La Gioconda” (choreography by Petipa)
- An excerpt from “The Naiad and the Fisherman” (choreography by Petipa)
Congratulations from the following schools:
- Opera National de Paris Ballet School
- The Royal Danish Ballet School
- The New National Theatre of Tokyo Ballet School
- Accademia Teatro alla Scala
- Korea National University of Art, School of Dance
- John Cranko schule Stuttgarter Ballett
- Bolshoi Ballet Academy
Act III of “Paquita” (choreography by Petipa, revised by Yuri Burlaka and Nikolai Tsiskaridze).
The graduation performance will take place on the 20th of June.
Tickets are going on sale soon.