AMERICAN BALLET THEATRE LAUNCHES THE ABT APP FOR iPhone® AND iPod touch®
USERS RECEIVE THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON ABT PERFORMANCES, REPERTORY, DANCERS AND BALLET HISTORY.
American Ballet Theatre, America’s National Ballet Company, proudly announces the addition of a mobile app to the Company’s digital resources. In launching the app, ABT aims to further reach its global audience.
The ABT app, available for $1.99 in the iTunes Store, provides the following features:
- Details on upcoming programs with up-to-date casting
- Photos and background information on Principals, Soloists, corps de ballet and apprentices
- Locate future performances by venue, by ballet or by individual dancers
- A continually updated archive of choreographers, composers, designers and ballets since ABT’s founding in 1940
- Social networking functions allowing users to share with friends, as well as invite others to performances via e-mail
- Full-screen photo galleries
- Details of performance venues, either on the web or on a map
- News items and press releases
- Add ABT performances to your calendar
- Ticket ordering via phone and online
The ABT app is compatible with iPhone® and iPod touch® (iOS 4.0 or later.)
For information regarding the ABT app, please visit www.abt.org/mobile
Connect with ABT via Facebook, Twitter and abt.org. Marcelo Gomes as seen in the ABT iPhone® app.
© 2012 Danza Ballet