Ballet by George Balancine in three parts.
15 january 2014 Bolshoi Theatre.
- to music by Gabriel Fauré
- to music by Igor Stravinsky
- The score has been made available by Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishers Limited
- to music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Teachers-Repetiteurs: Sandra Jennings, Merrill Ashley, Paul Boos
- Set Designer: Alyona Pikalova
- Costume Designer: Elena Zaitseva
- Music Director: Pavel Sorokin
Choreography by George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust
Premiered at the Bolshoi Theatre on May 5, 2012.
Running time: 2 hours 25 minutes.
Partner of the premiere — Van Cleef & Arpels.
Prodaction is presented by arrangement with The George Balanchine Trust and has been produced in accordance with the Balanchine Style® and Balanchine Technique® service standards established and provided by the Trust.
Bolshoi Ballet official sponsor — NESTLÉ.
General sponsor of the Bolshoi Theatre is Credit Suisse bank.